THIS INFO IS GIVEN IN OBSERVANCE OF ARTT. 13-14 OF THE EU REGULATION 679/2016 KNOWN AS “GDPR”
We hereby intend to inform users of internet portals, of how Giugno S.r.l. collects, shares and uses personal information and how users can exercise their rights to protect their privacy.
Personal data such as name, surname, telephone, email address, etc. will be acquired to allow the registration of the interested party to the internet portals managed by Giugno S.r.l. which is also the data controller.
The processing of personal data will be based on the principles of legitimacy, correctness, transparency and protection of the privacy and rights of the data subject.
In relation to personal data provided by the user, Giugno S.r.l. informs you of the following:
The processing will concern only the data that will be entered in the registration form.
SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data may be freely provided by the user or, in the case of navigation data, collected automatically while browsing the website.
The data controller is Giugno S.r.l., headquartered in Cannaregio 4402, Venice (VE) 30121
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
The processing of personal data has the following purposes:
- allow and manage the registration/creation of the account for the websites managed by Giugno S.r.l.
- allow the user to use the services provided through these websites and to be able to book the facilities offered by our website
- following specific consent, allow Giugno S.r.l. sending information and commercial communications, including newsletter.OBLIGATORY OF THE CONFERMENT OF DATA: The conferment of data is optional, however, failure to provide the aforementioned data will make it impossible to use some services accessible through the website, such as, for example, booking a stay in one of our facilities
OBLIGATORY OF THE CONFERMENT OF DATA
The conferment of data is optional, however, failure to provide the aforementioned data will make it impossible to use some services accessible through the website, such as, for example, booking a stay in one of our facilities.
Within the limits pertinent to the indicated processing purposes, the data may be communicated to other subjects involved in the organization of the websites, for example the company personnel. Data will not be disseminated in any way.
The data collected will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed. At the end of the retention period, personal data will be deleted.
DATA PROCESSING METHOD
Data will be processed using manual and IT tools related to the purposes and in any case to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the provisions in force.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested party always has the right to:
- access personal data;
- obtain the rectification or cancellation of the aforementioned data or the limitation of the processing that concern them;
- oppose the processing;
- get data portability;
- withdraw consent, where applicable;
- make a complaint to the supervisory authority.
The exercise of these rights may take place by sending a request by email to email@example.com